Monday 21 July 2014

Manicure Monday | Barry M Gelly - Lychee

After all of the bright colours I've been wearing these past couple of months I was feeling in the mood for something a bit more neutral, so I went digging through my stash and found Barry M Gelly in Lychee.

barry m lychee

I absolutely adore the formula of the Gelly range that Barry M has produced so far, it goes on nice and evenly and, although it's a gelly, is opaque with just 2 coats. Drying time is average, but with my trusty Seche Vite it seems like in no time at all I am able to pick things up and go to the bathroom (for some reason I always need to do that as soon as I've painted my nails).

The swatches above show 2 coats of Lychee with 1 thin coat of Seche Vite. If drying time isn't an issue for you, you definitely don't need a top coat with this polish as the shine is fantastic and the application is smooth.

I'm yet to find my perfect 'mannequin hand' shade, but for now this is my favourite nude.

Barry M Gelly in Lychee is available online here and in Superdrug and Boots stores nationwide for £3.99

What do you think of this polish?

Share:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© The Vegan Taff | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Crafted by pipdig